Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jing Jing Jing

So I'm kind of slow on the uptake, but I just wanted to express how awesome I think Jing is. I just downloaded it not too long ago (as you can see from my last post), and I can't really remember how I lived without it. It is so easy to use (and that's saying something, because despite the two months I have spent in this class, I still feel technologically impaired). It's just the simplest thing: just capture, save, and insert the image!






It's a great way to share images with others (especially when blogging!). I think this has really increased the accessibility of sharing information. Sharing pictures has always been a problem in my family. My dad lives in Montana so to send pictures I would usually just have to upload them individually and email them or even print them out and send them in the mail. New technology has given us the opportunity to send and share pictures through the internet. It's absolutely amazing to see how technology progresses so rapidly. I'm excited to see what they come up with in years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I started doing some digging and research in Jing as well about a week ago and what I'm most impressed with is the ability to take screen-cast videos of what you're doing. Imagine making tutorials as much as you please and sending them to a confused grandma. You can save yourself a ton of headache.

    ReplyDelete