Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog, Blog, Website

It's a new game I've created, you know...instead of duck, duck, goose. So it appears as though I haven't been doing much in this class (considering since it's been quite awhile since I have last blogged), well I can assure you I've been hard at work.

I am in the Microfinance group for our final projects, and I have been in charge of our group's website and it has been quite the challenge. We have also started a blog for our group, set up a twitter account, and have been working on a prezi for our final group presentation. It has been a very hectic couple of weeks.

In posts to come I will be explaining in more of a set by step process what exactly I have been doing to contribute, but for now I will give you the links to some of the things I have been doing so you can see for yourself.

This is for the website and for the blog!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment