Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In the Beginning...

...was the word, and the word was on the Web, and the Web was good. Well, this is the beginning of a new era, or rather, a new blog. Typically I think it starts with a little get to know you.

This is me.






I just recently returned from an LDS mission to San Jose, California. There I learned Spanish (among a million other things). I am studying political science with a minor in psychology. I plan on going to law school after I graduate. After that, the plans are a little fuzzy.

I am currently enrolled in Western Civilizations at BYU where I'm going to learn pretty much every technological advancement that I've missed since I've been out of touch with the outside world. This blog will be following the things I learn. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment