Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Story of an Insomniac




Usually for this blog, I try to come up with entertaining, and at least mildly-witty posts, and something to do with the digital world and/or ancient civilization. Well, I have not developed any kind of creative thought in the recent days, so I thought I would divulge a little bit into the life of an insomniac.

I have a problem sleeping: I can't. It is making my life, well ... not fun. It's getting kind of hard to do life, not to mention school, church, and dating. So I'm tired.

On a slightly more happy note: here is a song for all of you who can empathize with me. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. I empathize - I also believe that you are "tired" as well as "tried."

    Keep living... It's all experience no matter what way you experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! Thank you!

    Some years ago, my sweet husband & I dabbled with the Atkins program, and did the 2-week intro "purge" (you consume only about 10g of carbs per day, & add exercize). Besides eating a lot of great steak & losing some beginning pounds, we noticed that we slept a LOT - any heartburn we commonly had was gone, and by the end of each day we were tired & very ready to sleep! Maybe worth a try!

    ReplyDelete